Friday, January 13, 2012

BB Cream Swatches~Lipstick & OOTD

www.misshaus.com Change of Plans! Here are a few things that my mom would probably not care for--there is nothing "wrong" with any of them--I just have so much that I am trying to make room for more goodies! *I have called my local Domestic Violence Center etc and they will NOT accept used/unwrapped makeup*I do not NEED the money, and my hubby has not "cut me off" LOL--funny, but you would be surprised at the comments I will get!! xoxo Lisa Prices include shipping--PayPay/United States only due to shipping charges and Tracking/No returns:))--Thank you!! CoCo Beau~The Big Fat Firm Foundation Brush( used 3-4x)~ SOLD Chanel Double Perfection/#115 Suede (used 4-5x)~ SOLD Inglot Shadows & Palette 352397461423378(used 3-4x)~ SOLD Becca Highlighter Opal (used 2-3x) ~ SOLD Shiseido The Makeup Lifting Foundation SPF 16 I60 (used 4-5x)~ Laura Gellar Balance & Brighten Regular (used 4-5x)~ SOLD Illamasque Cake Liner Danger/Navy Blue (used 2x)~ SOLD MUFE Brown Cake Liner (used 4-5x)~ SOLD Guerlain Terracotta Light Blondes 01 (used 4-5x)~ SOLD Please personal message me with what Item you would like AND your PayPal email address/acct#--I will not hold it until I get that info, it gets VERY confusing and crazy!! Thank you!! Today I am Wearing: Misha Perfect Cover 23, LMercier Nat Beige Loose, Nars Orgasm, G Armani Master Corrector 1, Cle de Peau Beige Eyes: P2 Lid Primer Stick, UD Naked Palette Sin and Creep, Dior Blonde Brow Gel, Estee Lauder Sumptuous ...

Bose Aviation Headset A20 Save Dust Collectors Purchase Wholesale Cross Trainer Elliptical

0 comments:

Post a Comment




Sponsor Links